Ultimate Guide to Oil Painting Supplies
Introduction to Oil Painting Supplies
We live in this amazing age of technology and because of this technology we can share what we have spent years cultivating. For me, I’m giving my knowledge from years and years of painting. This subject about oil painting supplies is so important to me that I created an online course to discuss and demonstrate the oil painting supplies! Because here is the thing: you don’t know what you don’t know - you need experts in the field, like me, who are willing to give you the inside scoop. Thereby saving you time, money, and frustration.
Here is a whole lot of food for thought and a free eBook "Oil Painting Supply Guide ebook". If you want a deeper review and insight into the oil painting supplies, then join the Online Artist Community to gain access to the course “Ultimate Oil Painting Supply Guide” and over 200 hours of instructional videos.
Here is what I’m going to cover:
- What is the best brand of oil paints? and basic color palette?
- Which Oil Painting Medium Should I use and Why?
- Paint Brushes and Palette Knives; What to Buy?
- What Canvas Should I Use?
- What Easel Should I Use?
- Which Palette Should I Use?
I have been painting since 2001, became a professional painter in 2014 in that time I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on art supplies, art classes, and countless hours painting, practicing and sometimes throwing hours of work into the trash. All of which leads me to give everything that I’ve learned to others so that others may be able to learn quicker.
Get a jump start working on gaining this knowledge now, purchase the class “Ultimate Oil Painting Supply Guide” OR bare minimum, keep reading, and download the Free eBook.
When you join the Positive Painters Intro To Oil Painting you'll be provided with The Ultimate Oil Painting Supply Guide Course which is FULL of great tips and advice about oil painting supplies that took 2 decades to collect. Here is what you'll learn:
- the difference between quality paint and cheap paint in how they perform.
- the difference between the palette options and why you would choose one over another.
- where to save your money and invest in quality supplies.
- the different types of painting surfaces; panels vs. canvas.
- what the value and purpose of mediums are and when to use them to make the paint perform differently (dry faster, slower, leave brush strokes, etc.).
- the different types of brushes and how to care for them.
You'll be provided with:
- 8 Instructional videos that detail the What, Why, and Hows of Oil Painting Supplies.
- 8 Downloadable ebooks to take with you to the art supply store or purchase the supplies from the comfort of your home.
- Closed Captioning is included in each video.
Become a Member to Get - The Ultimate Oil Painting Guide Course and so much more!
FREE Download the ebook Ultimate Guide To Oil Painting Supplies here.
Other articles that you may enjoy are:
- What is the Best Oil Painting Palette?
What are the Best Oil Painting Brushes? Or What Oil Painting Brushes is Recommended for a Beginner Oil Painter?
- What is the Best Oil Painting Easel?
- Ultimate Guide to Oil Painting Supplies
- What is the Best Oil Paint Brand? And What Oil Paint Colors Do I need?
- Unboxing Video of Fabulous Rosemary & Co Oil Painting Brushes You'll Love
- What is the Best Oil Painting Surface to Paint On?
- Why Do You Use Oil Painting Mediums?
Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon and Blick Art materials which means I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I only advocate products I believe in.
Don't miss some other great posts!!
Ultimate Guide to Oil Painting Supplies Course
What is the Best Oil Paint Brand? And What Oil Paint Colors Do I Need?
Why Do You Use Oil Painting Mediums?
What are the Best Oil Painting Brushes? Or What Oil Painting Brushes are Recommended for a Beginner Oil Painter?
What is the Best Oil Painting Surface to Paint On?
What is the Best Oil Painting Easel?