Stay At Home Date Night Idea and Paint!
The concept of the at-home date is simple: if you can’t go out on the town, get creative and adaptable and come up with a fun, one-on-one activity with your significant other without having to leave the house. If you have kids, your date starts once they go to bed.
Stay-in dates don’t require a lot of time or money to execute, but they can make a big impact in rekindling feelings of romance and helping you reconnect AND why not get creative?
At Home Paint and Sip
I know how hard it is to drag your significant other out to a place where they are going to go outside their comfort zone like painting! When you are home with your significant other painting and enjoying each other company here is what happens:
- There is no limit on your time with each other and your artwork
- You can paint and sip without the worry of driving
- You can paint and sip without judgment from others.
It is just you and your best friend painting, laughing, creating, and making a memory that will forever stay with you and your walls 😍
Paint and Sip
Imagine, you and your significant other can paint these beautiful pink cascading flowers. Here is what I would do:
- Canvas 1: Sketch out one of the canvases just like the image.
- Canvas 2: Flip the sketch horizontally so the images mirror each other.
- You paint one and your significant other paint the other while watching the video.
Enjoy the freedom and joy of creating something together!
Enjoy your evening and many more to come!
Gain access to the video tutorial through Videos On Demand - Online Video Oil Painting Classes.
BTW - want to host a Paint and Sip Party?
This article is Perfect for Planning Your Paint and Sip Party "How To Throw A Canvas Painting Party (with Video and Checklist)"