Art BS Podcast: How to Make Social Media Work For You
In this episode, Julie, Rachel, and Stephanie talk about the frustration of social media. From the ability to be found and seen to the tools we use, Art BS discusses what works and what bombs.
If you like what you hear, leave a 5-star review and subscribe!
You can check out their websites here:
You'll be surprised what we recommend what website you should start with for your website!
- Social Delimina on Netflix is a great documentary to see how Social Media works...
- Facebook Business Manager for Scheduling Social Media
- Tailwind for Scheduling Social Media (Julie and Rachel use this)
- Later.com for Scheduling Social Media (Stephanie now uses)
- Hootesuite for Scheduling Social Media (Rachel uses this)
- DuckDuckGo - a search engine that doesn't track your data
- Rachel Miller "Set it and forget it - Social System"
- Canva Affiliate Link - to create social media posts
- Adobe Spark - To create social media posts
- Hope Johnson on Instagram (byHopeJohnson) - how to look at social media.
Follow us on Facebook:
NEVER STARVE. YOU CAN THRIVE!
Join the Online Artist Community that balances Art Education, Art Business and Artist Community!
Gain access to a community designed for artists by artists!!!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.