Get More Time To Create in Your Studio
As an artist, you’re juggling a lot, and it can feel overwhelming to do what it takes to keep your art career moving forward.
We heard it from many of the Positive Painters, including one who said this:
“There’s a LOT to do! I want to redo my website, create new art pieces, add pieces to Redbubble, Society6, and update my headshots. I’m pretty overwhelmed.”
You’ve probably heard me say before that if you set aside time each day for business-related tasks, you’ll be able to reach your goals faster than you realize.
But you still have questions like:
What should I focus on first?
How do I break big projects down into manageable steps?
Where’s the most important place I should be spending my time?
Well, I'm excited to say that after much ado, that checklist is here! 🥳
Today, I want you to grab the Short-term solution which is available to everyone for FRUA-HEEE!!
The Checklist is a fabulous short-term solution because it lists everything that an artist needs to do in general terms. BUT...
What you don't know is...
The members of the Positive Painters have the long-term solution called "Gain More Time To Create In Your Studio".
This course helps Positive Painters:
- Identify the steps (tasks) to take to achieve the life you want...
- Provides 3 Time management tools to use that are Free. These tools set them up for future success when they are ready to outsource.
- They learn from me. I have an MBA, and another Masters in Project Management and I'm PMP Certified - essentially I've mastered time and project management.
All of these things allow Positive Painters to:
- Save money and time so they can use their time to create more art!...
- And they will move forward with confidence AND create the balanced life they envision for their future....
- Learn from an expert who worked for IBM, UPS, and ADP
- Stay focused to achieve the balanced life they want.
Essentially, the Positive Painters are going to progress faster than you because they invested in their art business. They answered YES to these questions:
- Wouldn't you love to get an advantage?
- Wouldn't you like to be on the inside track?
- Wouldn't you love to get advice from actual people instead of searching videos and articles?
- Wouldn't you love more creative time?
- Wouldn't you love to reach your goals faster?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, then the next step is simple: Click the image below to become a Positive Painter for the long-term solution to the art business you want!
To your wild success! And until next time, stay safe, happy, and healthy AND happy creating!
P.S. the Positive Painters Art & Art Biz Community is 100% risk-free. Did you know that there is a 30-day money-back guarantee? It is an amazing value. Check out all of the fantastic offerings of the Positive Painters here!