Email Marketing for Artists: How often should you be contacting your patrons?
Jules, Rachel, and Stephanie discuss how often you should be contacting your patrons - what is the proper number of emails to introduce your product, yourself, etc.
- Segment your email list and send the information the audience requested.
- Document your email sequence (Stephanie uses Canva)
- Marketing experts say it takes 7-12 touches to make a sale.
- Save the emails that make you want to click as reference emails in the future.
- Check your email 1 - 2 times a day.
- Have a customer appreciation week/month. - Check out Jules Advent Calendar (available for the month of December 2021)
What is your opinion on how many emails are too much? Email us at [email protected]
Rise with us! On Artists Soar!
Advent Calendar on Jules McCullough's website - get freebies and gifts from Jules.
Mailchimp - an email provider that Rachel uses
Holiday Planning Guide Email Swipe Files
Our Websites and Shops
Got a Listener Question?
Email us at: [email protected]
Subscribe and Listen to Artists Soar on Your Favorite Player!
Pin It For Later
Other Articles You May Like
10 Ideas for Artist Email Newsletter Content
Art Business Tip: 10 Steps To Create An email newsletter for your art business
How to create an email newsletter for your art business