A podcast for artists by 3 artists! We discuss all aspects of being an artist - the good, bad, and the ugly. The goal of each podcast is to provide solutions so artists can focus on creativity and rise above.Book a Session With Us
Book Your Recording Session With Us In 2 Steps.
Pick a Day and Time
We record the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Feel free to book a 60-minute session with us.
Step 2. Complete the Following Form
GUEST-HOST INFORMATION + AGREEMENT
I’m so glad you’ll be joining us for Artists Soar Podcast with hosts Stephanie Weaver, Rachel Harchanko, and Jules McCullough.
During the Podcast recording, we'll collectively discuss an agreed-upon topic via SquadCast. The session will be recorded and made available via the Artists Soar Podcast Platforms including Amazon, Spotify, Apple Podcast, Youtube via audio file and more.
10 minutes - Offline meet and greet/prep/mic check via SquadCast
1 minute - Rachel does an introduction of the topic and guest
5-10 minute - Guest-host introduces themselves and their experience/promotion related to the topic
10 - 30 minutes - We collectively talk about the topic giving the listeners actionable steps
1 minute - Rachel wraps it up.
- Please complete the following form. Should we not receive the following information, we will need to reschedule the session.
- Brief Bio that we may read for the Introduction.
- Brief overview of what you’ll cover during the Podcast.
- Any Social or Web Links you’d like to include in the show notes.
- Any URLs for products/services that you will be promoting.
- Following the submission of the following form, you'll receive an email also requesting a Headshot or other supporting images that we can use on Social Media, Web and Emails for promoting the event.
- Promote the event to your audience.
- We will provide you with a SquadCast link via email (similar to Zoom, but better quality audio) shortly after confirming the day and time of the Podcast recording.
- Record, edit and upload the Podcast to Podbean which will also make the podcast available on various outlets.
- Promote the podcast on our social networks.
- Provide the guest host with graphics that may be used in promoting the podcast.
- Provide the guest host with a release date.
Please note: If we do not receive this information we will need to reschedule the recording.