You Can Easily Price Your Artwork To Make A Profit
With "The Art Pricing Calculator".
The "Art Pricing Calculator" and Course are the tools you need to confidently price your artwork!
No matter what level of experience you have, there is always an unsettling feeling you are asking too much or too little.
But it doesn't have to be!
You can calculate the price you should charge with confidence!
The Art Pricing Calculator provides you with a customized price based on:
- ✔️Industry standards
- ✔️Your experience level,
- ✔️AND Cost of doing business
AND NO MEASURING BY SQUARE INCH!Get the Art Pricing Calculator for Only $27!
About The Author
Has an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) with a concentration in Management Information Systems
Has a Masters in Project Management with a concentration in eCommerce.
Worked for IBM, UPS, Kronos, and ADP implementing and managing teams for multi-million dollar projects.
Runs her own successful art business as the President of Operations of the Positive Painters Online Artist Program.
Has 20 years of oil painting experience and provides video and guide oil painting instruction.
Known for her Pet Portraits that capture the sparkle in the beloved animal's eyes.
As an artist, chances are you've struggled with pricing your artwork. It's a tough balancing act - you want to earn a profit, but you don't want to charge too much and discourage buyers. Experience have taught me that when someone else says "that's the way it's always been done" it is time to evaluate why and who benefits from 'the way it's always been'.
As a result, of this question, you to can start benefiting from my overthinking of the status quo! This art pricing calculator is something I created years ago and has been used by myself and many close artist friends. We all have had success selling at the price the calculator recommends and it is time for you to ask for the price that you have earned!
Enter the Art Pricing Calculator.
This nifty little tool takes the guesswork out of pricing your artwork, so you can focus on what you love - creating art!
Here's how it works:
- You enter your experience level, the cost of materials, hours, and Art Pricing Calculator will do the rest based on industry standards, and the U.S department of Labor Statistics.
- The Art Pricing Calculator will take all of those factors into account and come up with the wholesale price and suggested retail price for your piece.
So you can finally start making a profit from your art!
Whether you're just starting out or you've been selling artwork for years, the Art Pricing Calculator is the tool every artist needs to price artwork with confidence so you can do more of what you love - create!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY THE ART PRICING CALCULATOR IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
- The Art Pricing Calculator is designed for artists! Hint: The Square Inch and Linear Inch models of art pricing were not designed for artists. They were designed for Galleries!
- You'll get accurate, suggested retail and wholesale prices for your artwork.
- You'll eliminate the guesswork when pricing your pieces.
- You'll be able to price your artwork for profit.
- You'll be able to easily adjust your prices as inflation rates change.
- You'll be able to answer the potential art buyer's comment "wow that seems high" because you know the worth of your art.
- You'll be able to ask with confidence for a price without wavering when you start comparing your art to others' art.
- You'll know that your art price should scale based on your mastery of the medium.
- You'll be able to price your artwork and know 100% what the wholesale cost would be, the price to ask, and the wiggle room for sales or discounts to help close the deal.
- You'll be able to pay yourself and contribute to your family as a working artist.
This Art Pricing Calculator with revolutionary-logic-based formula was created by an artist for you!
What people are saying about this course
This is brilliant! It's the first formula that actually makes sense!
I use this now to price all my artwork!
I can't believe I never questioned the square inch formula before...I am blown away at the logic of this.
Stephanie overthinks the heck out of everything and thank goodness! She just saved us all a ton of time and energy!
I LOVE this! People are always saying find a niche, and then when you do your are supposed to compare prices to figure out your price - well that just doesn't work!
This pricing formula removes the whole comparison trap!
LOVE IT! Highly recommend!
THE ART PRICING CALCULATOR PROGRAM
It's more than just a spreadsheet!
ART PRICING CALCULATOR SPREADSHEET
- The Art Pricing Calculator Spreadsheet takes the guesswork out of pricing your artwork.
- The Art Pricing Calculator Spreadsheet allows you to determine your experience level, input the cost of materials and provide a wholesale price, and retail price and shows the difference between the two so you can comfortably create sales.
INSIDERS GUIDE TO PRICING YOUR ARTWORK EBOOK
- Gain insight into the history of art pricing and the future. Whether you're just starting out or you've been selling artwork for years, the "Insiders Guide to Price Your Artwork" is a must-read.
ART PRICING CALCULATOR VIDEO GUIDE
- The video guide provides insights and use cases on how to use the Art Pricing Calculator for Commissions, New Artwork and more. The Art Pricing Calculator makes it easy to price your artwork based on your experience, the cost of materials, and industry standards.
QUIZ: DETERMINE YOUR ART MASTER LEVEL
- Take the quiz and find out which skill level you are currently in. Then use that information to price your artwork without guessing and getting into the comparison trap.
GET ACCESS TO RESOURCES AND BONUSES
- In addition to the Art Pricing Calculator, you'll receive access to the Private Positive Painters Online Artist Community and Coffee & Create Virtual Meetup.
PLUS these Positive Painter Perks!
Coffee & Create
CREATE AND CHAT WITH FELLOW ARTISTS
This is the perfect opportunity to meet new people, learn from each other, and get those creative juices flowing.
RELAXED VIRTUAL ATMOSPHERE
Our online artist sessions are designed to provide you with the perfect environment to relax and create. With fellow creatives by your side, you'll be able to chat and learn from each other while you work on what you love.
GREAT WAY TO START THE DAY
This is your reserved time for an artist date, where you can gather virtually with other creatives and enjoy some coffee, conversation and create what you want to work on - work or play it's all creative!
GET CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING
Virtual meeting space that's more than just a place to get your creative fix. It's a community for creatives, a place to come together and be inspired.
Online Artist Community
GET SUPPORT FROM OTHER ARTISTS
This private community is the perfect place to discuss ideas, ask questions, and connect with other creatives from all over the globe. With collaborative guidance, you'll be sure to grow as an artist and develop your craft in a way that feels good for you.
DISCUSS IDEAS AND ASK QUESTIONS
Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out, start making meaningful connections with other like-minded individuals. With this supportive community of artists, you'll be able to develop your skills and get feedback on your work.
CONNECT WITH OTHER CREATIVES
From painters to photographers, this online artist community has something for you.
SAFE AND SECURE
This community is private, which means that your information is safe and supportive. You won't find this community on Facebook - it's just for artists who want to connect with other creatives.
- Art Pricing Calculator Spreadsheet (valued at $129)
- Video Guide on How to Use the Art Pricing Calculator (valued at $129)
- eBook "The Insiders Guide to Price Your Artwork With An Art Pricing Calculator That Works" (valued at $17.95)
- Art Mastery Level Quiz
- Use Case examples
IN ADDITION, you'll receive:
This package would normally go for $335.95!
Now available for a short time for only $27.
USE CASE - for a mural
Artist Jules M. provided the following testimony and use case:
Recently I was requested to provide an estimate for a large mural for an Atlanta based resturant. I initially made a guess based on past experience. The client questioned the estimate and wanted evidence of the cost breakdown. Thankfully I had the Art Pricing Calculator that I had been using for pricing my digital and watercolor art! I entered in the details of the mural project and my experience level (my experience level for murals is lower than my experience with watercolor), and the calculator did it's job! I was able to show a screenshot of the Art Pricing Calculator spreadsheet that showed the calculated wholesale cost, and the retail cost. My initial guestimate was below what was calculated, so the client realized they were getting a deal (and I was cursing myself for not thinking of this sooner!)
Providing evidence like this to potential clients showed that I am not a fly-by-night hobbiest, but rather I am a business woman who knows the value of my art skills. The end result, the client accepted the bid.
The Art Pricing Calculator is amazing!!!
USE CASE - for a digital project
Artist Stephanie C provided the following testimony and use case:
I was new to commissions and I was asked to do a rendering of a house for a real estate agent (it was going to be a gift for the new homeowner). I knew about how long it would take me to create an artistic digital rendering of the house, so I entered those details, my experience level, the cost of printing it onto high-quality watercolor paper, and shipping costs from the printer. I couldn't believe it was that easy! The real estate agent accepted the price and now I've done 6 more for her!
It takes the guesswork out of pricing and it made me think through what all my costs would actually be so I wouldn't lose money. This thing is fantastic!
About This Calculator and Course
The Course is broken down into 4 Primary Units.
- Video Guide: Insiders Guide to Price Your Artwork With An Art Pricing Calculator That Works
- eBook: 37 Page eBook about the 3 Common Formulas and the New Formula Designed For Today's Artist
- Quiz: Determine Your Art Master Level
- Article on How to Use the Art Pricing Calculator for Commissions
In addition, you'll receive the following bonuses:
- Access to the Private Positive Painters Online Artist Community
- And Coffee & Create Virtual Meetup with your fellow creatives!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this Art Pricing Calculator work for Photographers?
Does this apply to dead artists?
I've been selling artwork for years: why would I need this?
How do I get questions answered?
What is the "ceiling limit"?
What is the "wiggle room"?
Argument: There is no "standard pricing"!
Argument: Art price is driven by the buyer
100% 30-Day Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
risk-free creativity and exploration
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you find yourself dissatisfied with the Art Pricing Calculator, then I will gladly refund your payment and wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.See Disclaimer
This guide and art pricing tool contains information about the world of art pricing and retail pricing. I am offering you all of the knowledge I currently have on art pricing in this guide AND providing you with a formula by which you can use to create a solid foundation to price your artwork. For any specific questions about any related financial matters, you should consult with an appropriately qualified professional.
I truly want this to be helpful for you, and lead the way to success. However, success is not guaranteed, your sales are not guaranteed. Follow your gut to price your artwork but with a solid understanding of where you reside within the industry experience. I cannot guarantee any particular outcome through your use of this guide and the price calculator tool.
The information in this guide and tool does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or financial, or business advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available in this guide are for general informational purposes only.
Information in this guide may not constitute the most up-to-date information pertinent to the industry. The content of this guide is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free. Stephanie Weaver Fine Art Artist LLC accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this guide or art pricing tool or reliance on the content of the guide and art pricing tool.
(c) 2022 Stephanie Weaver Fine Art Artist LLC All rights reserved.
No portion of the art pricing calculator, guides or videos may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.
No derivative works or calculating tools using the intellectual property created by the author may be created in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.